This year’s conference will be a two day event featuring a Bootcamp on Saturday June 25th and a Jam session on Sunday June 26th.
Saturday June 25th Bootcamp will offer all encompassing resources for people to create new or develop existing businesses like:
- Coding workshops, website workshops, marketing workshops, design workshops, legal workshops and more.
- Office hours with prominent professionals from companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google and more to answer any questions inquiring minds may have.
- Competition for companies to present the projects they worked on at the bootcamp to win prizes like meetings with VC’s, access to co-working spaces, advertising money and more.
- Marketplace featuring local vendors, food trucks, and a band to create a block party atmosphere.
- Discovery panel of prominent figures in Seattle to discuss the importance of Black businesses and the state of Black Seattle.
- Several hardware demo’s from prominent companies in Seattle and abroad
- Entire event will be live streamed on hackthecd.org